Many founders and business owners need additional C-level leadership talent and experience. Executive Changegoat is a fractional approach to adding an executive on your team without taking on the financial, operational, and on-boarding risks associated with hiring a traditional full-time executive. We provide the following services as a fractional CxO, CMO, CDO, CCO, VP of Product, Innovation:
- Leadership and Management Coaching
- Organizational Design and Team Development
- Communications, Marketing, and Brand Development
- Agile and Lean Management Methods
- Digital Product Development
- Business Development
- Content Development
“Execution is everything.”
Our Approach to Executive Roles
Though every Executive Changegoat engagement is highly customized, our approach is the same. We seek to learn and grow as we engage with our clients, knowing that we must meet them, their teams, and their customers where they are.
Our Principles-Based Approach
- We are oriented around co-discovery and co-creation.
- We have an action bias.
- We are dialogical and conversational.
- We develop people and ideas before tools and processes.
- We create the context for teams to flourish.
- We work against entropy in the organization.
We All Know the Wrong Approach
5 Benefits of an Executive Subscription
1. Similar to traditional full-time executive roles,
- the fractional executive develops growth strategies and manages the execution of these efforts through internal teams.
- these engagements are typically budgeted as part of the management team with the typical executive expectations: achieve goals for top line and/or bottom line growth.
2. Though fractional executives are outside consultants,
- The company gains access to C-level talent
- the engagements are role-based (COO, CFO, CIO, CMO, SVP, VP, etc) through which ongoing services are provided as opposed to project-based
- the engagements are more long-term, relational, and measured along broader organizational goals vs discreet project goals.
3. Whereas a traditional full-time executive may bring fresh insights gained from board roles,
fractional executives often bring a fresh flow of diverse insights because of the continual exposure to methods, cultures, industries, and insights from their clients.
4. Fractional executives are oriented around the critical needs of the organization they serve.
- The fractional executive can adjust with the growth of the company and change focus to lead and manage in critical areas so that founders can remain focused on what is most critical for growth. This is especially beneficial for founders and business owners of startups and high-growth companies who must remain hyperfocused on customers and top line growth.
- Founders can often struggle to maintain healthy and efficient internal systems and talent management necessary to sustain growth.
- At the same time, traditional full-time executives often are not as flexible and focused as the founder because they have to consider their own career development, job title, projects, budgets, and comparative place in the hierarchy.